In order to qualify to become a Blaine County Sheriff's Office Deputy, you must meet the following requirements:
Out of Character:
Be at least 18 years old;
- Will consider an exceptional application if under the age of 18.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English;
- Must be apart of the community and active for at least 15 days;
- Must have a working microphone;
- Must have no FiveM issue (can’t talk in-game, can’t hear others, extreme lag all the time, etc);
- Must be able to meet the minimum time requirement of 5 hours a week on duty;
- Must be at least 21 years old;
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have a valid Driver’s License;
- Must have no prior Felony or Misdemeanor Records (Citations will be reviewed);
- Possess visual acuity correctable to 20/20, binocularly;
- Be in excellent physical condition;
- Have a good reputation and sound moral character;
- Be truthful in every stage of the application process;
The Blaine County Sheriff's Office maintains a general recruitment plan to attract qualified applicants for selection as agency employees.
- The Academy consists of two days with an intensified FTO program;
- Employment Applications are accepted by the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Command;
- The Blaine County Sheriff's Office Command will review the applications and oversee the personnel recruitment and hiring process.
All applicants must be able to meet the strenuous physical demands of law enforcement activities, operate keyboard equipment, enunciate with radio traffic, exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to engage in foot pursuits, make forcible arrests and operate the law enforcement equipment, including firearms.
- Applicants may be disqualified for several reasons, including, but not limited to:
- Not possessing the minimum qualifications for the position;
- Not meeting the word requirements;
- Lack of detail and creativity on the application;
- Failure to show for one scheduled interview opportunity (without prior notification);
- Making fraudulent statements during an interview or on the application;
The application could be placed on hold until the Academy training process has been completed.
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups